Official Enrollment Verification Services for Mines Students
365体育投注APPThere is no need to go the Registrar’s Office for an official enrollment verification! Colorado School of Mines has partnered with the National Student Clearinghouse () to provide online official enrollment verifications.
- For all currently enrolled students with access to Trailhead, there is no fee for this service.
- Official Enrollment Verifications are available within the first week of the term and cover the current term.
- Unofficial Pre-Enrollment Verifications are available two months before the start of the term.
365体育投注APPFollow the instructions to set up an account and login to the NSC website to print your official enrollment certificates for:
- Insurance companies
- Credit card companies
- Loan deferments
If you run into any issues with a company that will not accept this enrollment verification, please have the company contact us directly at 303-273-3200.
365体育投注APPStudents with an active Trailhead account:
- Log into Trailhead.
- Select the Student tab. (DO NOT click the Self Service button.)
- In the Student Services box (left column) there is a link under Registrar’s Office that says “Enrollment Verifications”.
- Selecting this link will require you to enter your Trailhead username and password.
- Once you have logged in, you can easily access your enrollment information through the NSC.
365体育投注APPStudents without access to Trailhead, parents, and all other third-party verifications:
- Please visit and select the appropriate link under one of the drop-down menus.
Parents – If your student has an active Trailhead account, he or she may obtain the verification through Trailhead at no charge.
The National Student Clearinghouse can be contacted at:
National Student Clearinghouse
2300 Dulles Station Boulevard, Suite 300
Herndon, VA 20171
Student Center, Suite E280
1200 16th Street
Golden, CO 80401
Hours: Mon-Fri, 8 am-5 pm
Transfer Credit (For Undergrad Students)
Follow us on Twitter